R1T Pictures

zach90z

Had an opportunity to see the R1T up close and talk to some of the engineers and the CEO. Here are a few pics! Enjoy!

Attachments

Cosmacelf

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome pics, but don’t keep us in the dark, what did you learn from talking to folks? And where was this?

zach90z

This was at Planet Rock in Madison Heights, MI. It was a few miles from where I live. The place was packed because of Alex Honnold their brand representative and since this was at a rock climbing place their was a lot of people their that were really more interested in him then the car.

Unfortunately that sat I came down with the Flu and it was bad so I wasn't able to post here right away.

So I found out that it will have a heated steering wheel and seats (Important in this Michigan weather :LOL:). That flash light is on the driver side door and slides right into that hole in the door in that picture (I believe it also charges the flashlight). The head rests are stationary and non-adjustable.

I talked mostly with the interior designer of the car. The front dash where the perforated looking vents are will glow green or red when in autonomous mode. The Front Driver and Passenger seats are fully automatic.

The rear windows drop down fully.

That is all I can remember at the moment, once I remember more Ill add to the list.