3 early 2020 events Rivian will be hosting or attending

EyeOnRivian

Rivian newsletter sent via email on Dec 27, 2019 announcing early 2020 events they will be at or hosting. (see below) If you didn't get one, make sure you subscribe to get their newsletter. Go to www.rivian.com.
Each of the three events are open to the public though I think for CES you may need to have media credentials or know someone to get in. I could be wrong, in which case if a company is not picking up the tab for your event ticket, be prepared to put a dent in your wallet.

Attachments

Cougs

I am very concerned about availability of charging stations available throughout the US. In fact we have just few charging stalls 45 minutes away from where I live in a city of about 400k. Rivian is ignoring this fact and thinking that public chargers will be better by the time they are rolling out their vehicles is a myth. I mapped out a route where I am going to occasionally drive for 9-10 hours or so to find out that I would be looking for anything like a gas station or a Motel to charge for hours. My route is 95% freeway going through major cities and a commonly used highway.

Last edited:

Cosmacelf

Administrator
Staff member
I am very concerned about availability of charging stations available throughout the US. In fact we have just few charging stalls 45 minutes away from where I live in a city of about 400k. Rivian is ignoring this fact and thinking that public chargers will be better by the time they are rolling out their vehicles is a myth. I mapped out a route where I am going to occasionally drive for 9-10 hours or so to find out that I would be looking for anything like a gas station or a Motel to charge for hours. My route is 95% freeway going through major cities and a commonly used highway.
What part of the country are you in?